The 2023 season has begun! Thanks all for joining. Proceed to the pool by clicking the link below. The status of the players will be updated here throughout the season. We have 53 players entered. As the rules state below, 80% goes to 1st place and 20% to second place. Good luck!
SEASON IN PROGRESS
players with 0 strikes
players with 1 strike
What is a survivor pool?
Also known as an Eliminator or Knockout Pool, our Survivor Pool is the ultimate “Win or Go Home” challenge. Each week, players just have to pick one NFL team to win their game. Once you choose a team, you cannot use them again this year. Guess correctly and move on. Guess wrong and you are out for the year. We play double elimination, so you do have a second chance. Choose wisely and good luck!
The pool is officially hosted on Yahoo. To enter, click the button below and you will be directed to the Yahoo page to register your team. Then, simply make sure that your $20 payment is made to The Commish before the regular season begins. We average 50 players a year and always welcome new players. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Each week, pick 1 NFL team who you think will win (no point spread involved and ties count as losses)
- Once you pick a team, you may never use that same team again.
- Pick deadlines are Sundays at 12:00 PM CST
- This is double-elimination. So, after 2 misses, you are out.
- We have a winner when there is only 1 player left or when the regular season ends (if multiple people are left).
- Winner shall receive 80% of the prize pool
- 2nd Place receives remaining 20% of the prize pool
If there is more than one player left at the end of the regular season, the tie breaker will be the number of games lost within the survivor pool, (either 0 or 1). If multiple people have 0 losses, the entire pot will be split among them. If it ends with one player at 0 losses and multiple players with 1 loss, the player with 0 losses wins the 80% and the ones with 1 loss split the 20%.
Ive been playing this for years now! I haven’t won yet, but I made it to week 3 last year!!